Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Review: Outland Exile: Book 1 of Old Men and Infidels by W. Clark Boutwell

Outland Exile: Book 1 of Old Men and Infidels by W. Clark Boutwell was not exactly what I expected when I agreed to read it. It is the second book that I have read for an Onlinebookclub author and I was impressed with this one as well. The main character is a young girl who is a lieutenant for the utopian society she has lived in her entire life. Close to the beginning of the book she is kidnapped by those who never joined her society. Over the course of the book, she learns about how her seemingly perfect life was all lies and what true friendship and happiness are.

To read more of my review you can see it here: Review of Outland Exile Book 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: A Deadly Education

  A Deadly Education by Naomi Novik was given eighth place in the Goodreads choice awards for fantasy last year and has been nominated again...