Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Update: 11/05/2019

UPDATE

Well, today a package came in the mail with more books for me to read. I still need to finish The Two Worlds of Geratica Volume 2: The Mistress of Geratica and read The Queen of the Geraticaian Empire (Volume 3) both by Anne Hampton as well but the review of Volume 2 should be posted later this week followed closely by the review for Volume 3.

I also am reading Anger Management: The Complete Guide to Achieve Self-Control, Overcome Impulsiveness and Managing Your Emotions by Tommy Foster (what a title right?) and Solaris Seethes (Solaris Saga #1) by Janet McNulty

I am also waiting for Music Man 2: Other Dimensions by Moonyani Write and the fourth book in the Ronaldo series by Maxine Sylvester to be given to me.

All that aside I just received a package today containing the following books:
The Adventures of Pugalugs: Trick or Treat by Jessica Parish
Ten Minutes on Mars by Jonathan Fisher
Insanitus: Into the Darkness by William P. Thomson
The Evil that Came To Denham by John Ulrich
A House of Lies by Babra Sales
Bitter Memory by Sian Nicholas
But I don't want a Haircut by Bobbie Talor & Jenny Krzoska
Nutritional Herbs for Optimal Health by Mary T. Keane
Will Shaksper's Secret by John Hole
Coven: Deception by D. H. Davis
Rediscovering Earth by Michal Hall
36 Hours by B. J. Woster

So that is four books that I need to finish, two that I am still waiting on, and twelve that I just received that I need to read. That is a total of at least eighteen books so let's be real and round it up to twenty...how long do you think it's going to take for me to get through this pile?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: A Deadly Education

  A Deadly Education by Naomi Novik was given eighth place in the Goodreads choice awards for fantasy last year and has been nominated again...