Thursday, December 5, 2019

Review: The Adventures of Pugalugs: A Christmas Furry Tail by Jessica Parish


The Adventures of Pugalugs: A Christmas Furry Tail by Jessica Parish is the heartwarming story of all the fun Pugalugs and his siblings have on Christmas day with their family.

The fun all starts on Christmas Eve with decorating the tree and singing Christmas Carols. Then it is off to bed where Pugalugs thinks he hears Santa in the house. On Christmas morning the Pugs get presents and enjoy a wonderful Christmas dinner of turkey and gravy. After a busy day, everyone relaxes in the living room while Pugalugs is already thinking about all the fun to be had next Christmas.

What I liked best about this book is that I enjoyed seeing Pugalugs and his siblings taking part in all of the fun Christmas activities. The pugs are included in everything just like the rest of the family. The rhymes also make this such a fun book to read. What I liked the least about this book was trying to pry it away from my daughter so that I could flip through it while wringing my review. I’m kidding, but in all seriousness, I have nothing negative to say about this book. I love this series.

Young children and toddlers will enjoy having this book read to them, especially during the Christmas season. Slightly older children will enjoy reading this book both on their own and to family members. I rate this book 4 out of 4. It is an extremely cute Christmas book that I can see being read by families during the holidays all over the world. It is also very bright and full of Christmas fun.

https://nightreaderreviews.blogspot.com/
https://www.facebook.com/nightreaderreviews/
https://www.austinmacauley.com/book/adventures-pugalugs-christmas-%E2%80%98furry-tail%E2%80%99

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: A Deadly Education

  A Deadly Education by Naomi Novik was given eighth place in the Goodreads choice awards for fantasy last year and has been nominated again...